Labels

Friday, October 4, 2013

B-O-O Door Decor

I am constantly looking for ways to decorate my door for the holidays, despite my boyfriends best efforts to keep too many decorations out of our hall closet.  Well, oops, looks like he keeps fighting a losing battle because, I am not giving up on decorations!

I recently came across a post that was selling a "BOO" ornament for my door... I wasn't spending $25 on it so, I decided I'd make one!


Materials:

rafia 
2 wooden 'O' letters
1 wooden 'B' letter

Cost:

I bought all of my materials from AC Moore with a 40% off a single price item and an additional 15% off my entire purchase!  How lucky!

rafia -- I'm not sure how much this would cost to be honest, my mom had some left over from Christmas last year and gave it to me, it's on Amazon for $3.84 a bundle
wooden letters - $3.99 a piece

So, lets do the math of what I spent:
My one 40% off item: $3.99 * (1.0 - 0.4) = $2.39
My total with the 15% discount = ($2.39 + $3.99 + $3.99) * 0.85 = $8.81

So, who doesn't like saving $12? 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment